Architecture and Urban Intervention Internship
40hrs/week duration 6 months
HUNK-design invites qualified candidates currently studying architecture, urban studies, art and/or design to apply for the position of Architecture and Urban Intervention Intern. We are looking for an applicant with a love for architecture, design and city-life.
– ‘out of the box’ mentality
– a love for city-life
– interest in working interdisciplinary; architecture, urbanism, design and landscape design
– strong analytical and problem solving skills
– strong conceptual skills
– ability to work with people
– proficient in English
– knowledge of Open Office, Sketch Up and the Adobe Package
Interns at HUNK-design participate at all stages of the projects. Therefore you will work on, learn about, improve and experience the following during your internship:
– strategy development
– next to this we will explain and show the local customs in your field of profession
Candidates need to produce written evidence of enrollment with an university or academy. Due to Dutch immigration laws the majority of our interns are from EEC countries. Please note that we cannot apply for visas for interns.
Please address your motivation letter, resume, recommendation or reference and portfolio (preferably in pdf) to: firstname.lastname@example.org